Our little one...

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

Almost 28 weeks!


Wow... I haven't updated in a while! Here I am at almost 28 weeks. Let's see... Thanksgiving was nice, we went to Ben's Mom's place and had a delicious early dinner with his family. Later on that weekend, Mom and I went to our 30th annual James family ladies luncheon which was held in Davenport this year. We always enjoy getting together and kicking off the Christmas season with food, ornaments, and good conversation. It was very nice to have Mom down for 4 days although Wednesday her, Dad, and I attended my (great-)Aunt Peggy's memorial service in Santa Rosa. I always like seeing Dad's side of the family even though we don't see them very often.
As for my pregnancy- I start counting kicks today and will up until the end. I've gained 17lbs. since I saw the doc for the first time in July. YIKES! She says that's fine, since I am far beyond the halfway mark. We started painting the baby's room yesterday and will definitely have to add another coat of paint, if not two and we haven't touched the closet yet. We're trucking along slowly but steadily and are excited to start putting the newly painted dresser and her other things in there- not to mention buying a crib and changing table, among other things!
12 weeks to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--you can tell you're really growing! Are you sure you can still see your feet? See you Saturday! love, Momma

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how little you are still. That is so unfair. Remember what a house I was with both Peter & Ella. You kill me!! You are looking great I can't wait to see you in person.

Love ya,

Lynda