Our little one...

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sarah Jane's 3D Ultra Sound Photos

Yesterday, Ben and I went in to have a private company to have an ultrasound done so that we could see somewhat of what our little one looks like. It was amazing to see her features and be able to count all of her fingers and toes! We also wanted to make sure that she was still in fact, a SHE!
At my 17 week ultrasound at Kaiser, the level 2, we could see the little one move around, but I couldn't feel her yet. I didn't start feeling movements until I was about 22 weeks or so. This time, I could see her moving around on the screen, and FEEL it as well. I learned how she is positioned (head down- thank goodness!) and where her head, back, and legs are- or were yesterday. I am assuming she'll pretty much stay in this position, but I guess you never know.
So, I guess it's time to decide on the spelling of our daughter's name. Ben really wants Sarah and I would rather Sara. I really think that he wants it his way more than I want mine, so I think I can be flexible- afterall, I chose the name to begin with. I like how Sara Jane looks better than Sarah Jane- but since the spelling with the 'h' is more traditional and Jane is an older name, I may just have to get used to it spelled with an 'h'. Ben and I have not yet had a sit down, decision making conversation about it yet, but when we do, I'm sure she'll end up Sarah Jane Davidson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooo hoooo!!! Kristina, your great, great grandmother would be pleased! Thanks, Ben, for being persistent! love, Momma