skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New "FAMILY" Car!
We got a new car! It's a 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL and it's so roomy and nice! I feel really luxurious in it, and have never had something with so many cool features! I LOVE the 4 doors, and the fact that there's only 2 pedals, and not 3! My first automatic- I'm enjoying it already and I've only driven it 4 times. We still have my '03 Hyundai Tiburon, and are trying to list it places to get it sold. I'll miss it, but it's time to grow up and have a 'big girl car'. :o)
3 comments:
Nice car! And thanks for the reminder, I thought I had already added you!! :)
Cool car! I want your blue tooth system!!
Cute car! You will definitely need the extra room in a few short months!!
Post a Comment