I'm finally able to wear maternity pants too. They are still a bit big, but it's better than the alternative. The teeth of unzipped pants against your stomach are not fun, as some of you know! I've come to really like the fact that there are no buttons, zippers, snaps, etc. to get through while running to the bathroom as often as I have to sometimes. Just smooth, soft, comfy elastic! I haven't made it into maternity shirts yet, although I am fortunate to be going through this pregnancy when the styles of shirts are longer than before. I have a few on deck though- I'm sure I will be in them soon enough. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great site...can't wait to see more pictures of the baby progress. I love that you have this and that I can see whats going on from so far away. Love you guys.
You look great!! :)
This is great Kristina! Totally love it. And now I will have someone to save some of Ella's really pretty dress for. Hopefully they wont go out of style before Sarah Jane (I'm a traditionalist re the spelling)can wear them. Maybe you can share with Audrey too.
Hugs & Kisses to both you & ben.
Oh, love the car too!
Lynda
Post a Comment