
FATHER'S Day! Happy Father's Day... a little late to all of the Father's out there! Ben, Sarah, and I met up with cousins Jeremy, his wife Marjie and their daughter Lexi for a bike ride in Morgan Hill on Father's Day. Marjie surprised Jeremy with a bike trailor and so we loaded up the girls. They seemed to have a good time and after a little bit of looking around, they were both asleep.

We stopped along the trail, had lunch, and played with the girls a bit.

We have so much fun with the girls together and it's amazing to see how much they've grown already. Lexi and Sarah are about 10 weeks apart and we're so lucky to have great cousins/friends come into our lives at just the perfect time! Our girls just might be partners in crime for a LONG time!
In late June Sarah and I drove to West Sacramento for our dear friend Emily's baby shower! We had such a great time with everyone! I think there was at least one representative from each Almanor Family there! We were reminded how wonderful it is to have such a great group of friends that can come together for any occasion and pick right up where we left off. 
It's more of a big family, really. We always share lots of laughs and are always talking about the next time we will see eachother!
During our stay at the Ramada Inn in West Sacramento, I took Sarah Jane swimming for the first time! She had little reaction, but towards the end, she started "talking" to me. At that point, I knew she was comfy!
Checking out the water. Gianna, David, and Nicole went in the pool too!
Happy 4th of July! Sarah's first 4th. We took these pictures in our matching Old Navy shirts in our front yard. (The neighbors looked at us funny when we were setting up the tripod on the driveway!)
Swimming #2! On Sunday of the holiday weekend we took Lexi and Sarah swimming. This came after a few hours of shooting with the Schmidt's at the range in Morgan Hill. This was the first time since the girls were conceived that Marjie and I got to shoot. Lexi and Sarah were watched by Jeremy's sister Erica while the 4 of us got away for a little while!
I'm sure the two of them won't like this "dorky" picture when they are teenagers and we're showing it to all of their friends! Oh well! What are we parents for? EMBARRASSING!
Yesterday Sarah had her 4 month appointment. She weighs 15lbs 14oz. and is almost 26" long. That's in the 90th percentile which seems to be where she's comfortable. (she's been there since birth) The doctor is pleased with her progress and has given us the ok to start solid foods. Ben was so excited, he fed her green beans when we got home! :o)
1 comment:
I'm soooo glad you are keeping this up! Tonight I read your newest post (along with the older ones) and loved each and every one!
love, Momma
Post a Comment