

We also made the trip to Sacramento last weekend to finally meet our new friend Isabelle! My Mom came down and we met at Dave & Emily's on Saturday. It's just about exactly halfway between Paradise and San Jose- so it worked out perfectly! We went to lunch with the Hunn's and sat around the house for the rest of the day. (We really do have fun doing nothing!)
Sarah got quite a kick out of Isabelle! This is our first encounter with another baby that is younger than Sarah. While Isabelle layed down looking up at all of us- Sarah was pulling on her pants, yelling (talking) to her, trying to roll over on top of her, and pulled a sock off. It was pretty humorous and I had to make sure Sarah wasn't being too rough. (Those pretty blue eyes just looked SO tempting to touch!) Dave and I got this on video and we had a really good time watching them interact.
We look forward to coming up again soon, and staying longer! LOVE all of that hair Isabelle! Thank you Emily, Dave, & Isabelle for having us!
2 comments:
great shots!! sometimes I still can't believe we all have babies. :) wish I was there with you guys. :)
Oh-such cute pictures! You can really see Sarah's personality shining through these days!! And baby Isabelle-still can't believe all her hair! Very cute. Wish we could have been there too! So we'll be expecting lots more photos to see!!
Post a Comment